Fly day and Emotion at the Airport



Country, Motherland, Parents, Relatives, Friends, Colleagues, Neighbors, Air, Water, Shelter and everything around you is bidding farewell.

Yes, this is exactly what you feel on THE DAY.

I am not kidding when I say I didn't sleep for more that 5 hours couple of nights before I was going to depart. 
When you are preparing, you are very happy about visiting a new country, knowing new culture, working in a entirely different protocol, but. . This day, the day you fly, will fill you with mixed emotions. 
The thought on how much you will leave behind just keeps growing every second. The clock ticks faster on this day than usual, every person around you looks at you with an unnamed emotion.

The things important on this day are to ensure you are not forgetting anything, placing the important documents safely, rechecking if all the bags are under the weight limit specified by the airline, checking the weather conditions to start your way to the airport etc

But I remember, other than stated I was also making sure:
  1. I had every delicious dish which my mom and my mom (Husbands mom :) makes for us
  2. Ensure we gather all the wisdom my dad and my dad (Husbands dad :) has to give 
  3. Make sure you have passed all the stuff to your siblings which is dear to you but you wont carry with you
    • Also, tell your siblings how they have to be responsible enough to take care of themselves, our parents and grandparents
  4. Have the best ever Ganne ka Juice/ Usacha rass/ Sugarcane juice in our area 
  5. Make sure no one drags me into emotions until I actually have to step out of my house 
  6. Fill in my house in my eyes, so much that if I have to define it I can picture it easily 
  7. Let go of every other feeling that distracts me of the fact that this is my day, I have to ensure everyone feels right even if I leave 
It was time to leave for the airport. Everything was checked and looked perfectly fine. The fact that was not perfect was we will not be seeing our dear ones in person after 7 hours. 
We reached the airport around 4.5 hours in advance. 
It gave us a lot of room to explore the airport and finish all the required airport duties. I was so glad that none of our luggage was over the roof :). 

We turned our backs to head towards the dream. 

Most difficult thing was seeing everyone around you cry when you are leaving, it is painful. 
But for me, I was strong. I did not choose to cry as someone had to be strong. Holding it still in me :) But that makes me stronger. 

I miss you all..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Preparatory Phase <> USA Calling

Landing to 1st Week Survival - THE US Texas Dallas